By Sekhar Ray
- Written by means of knowledgeable within the box who, in the course of his final 17 years of study, has released greater than eighty peer reviewed articles in famous foreign journals
- Gives full-chapter overviews on Graphene, Graphene-Oxide, and Graphene established nanoparticles
- Focusses on applications
Read Online or Download Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
Arithmetic for actual Chemistry, 3rd variation, is the precise textual content for college students and actual chemists who are looking to sharpen their arithmetic abilities. it will probably aid arrange the reader for an undergraduate path, function a supplementary textual content to be used in the course of a direction, or function a reference for graduate scholars and practising chemists.
Advances in Polymer technological know-how enjoys a longstanding culture and solid recognition in its group. each one quantity is devoted to a present subject, and every evaluation significantly surveys one point of that subject, to put it in the context of the amount. The volumes quite often summarize the numerous advancements of the final five to ten years and talk about them significantly, providing chosen examples, explaining and illustrating the real ideas, and bringing jointly many very important references of fundamental literature.
Carbon nanomaterials have a special position in Nanoscience due to their remarkable electric, thermal, chemical and mechanical homes and feature came across software in parts as diversified as composite fabrics, power garage and conversion, sensors, drug supply, box emission units and nano-scale digital elements.
Die Stöchiometrie handelt von den Mengenverhältnissen bei einer chemischen Reaktion und ermöglicht die Berechnung der umgesetzten Massen oder Volumina der Reaktionspartner. Neben der Sprache der Stöchiometrie vermittelt der Autor die mathematischen Grundlagen für stöchiometrische Berechnungen. Er beschreibt die atomare Struktur der Materie, die Folgen für die Stoffmengen und die Stoffmengenrelation hat.
- An Introduction Chemistry Of The Silicones
- Electronic Structure and Properties of Transition Metal Compounds: Introduction to the Theory
- Photochemistry: Past, Present and Future
- Inorganic 3D Structures: 138 (Structure and Bonding)
- Graphite Fluorides (Studies in Inorganic Chemistry)
Additional resources for Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies)
Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies) by Sekhar Ray